Yield: 4 Servings
1 cup milk
3 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons amaretto
1 oaf brioche bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 teaspoon butter, for greasing baking dish
1/2 cup pecans
Maple syrup, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and amaretto.
3. Add brioche cubes and let mixture stand (soak) for 5 minutes.
4. Spoon into a 9″x12″ well-greased baking dish; sprinkle with pecans.
5. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
6. Pour maple syrup over bread and serve.
More in Snack