• 1 kg of cheese three ground
• 3 tablespoons flour or wheat or potato flavor such as vanilla pudding, cream, coconut
• 1 large can of 530 g sweetened condensed milk
• 3 protein (smaller), or 2 large
• juice of 1 lime (or lemon)
• flavor : for example, 3 – 4 tablespoons orange liqueur, coconut, almond or another, it can also be white rum, white chocolate, vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
• 200 g (1 cup) thick sour cream 12% or 18%
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar Optional:
• to provide such cherries in syrup (frużelinie)
• decoration : dark chocolate shavings
• 150 g sugar (or fine granulated sugar)
• 3 eggs (separate yolks and protein) + 3 egg yolks
• 1 tablespoon cocoa
• 200 ml double cream 30%
• 100 g butter (preferably unsalted)
• 250 g of dark chocolate
• Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. The bottom tight and high (8 cm) springform pan with a diameter of about 24 cm baking parchment paper, letting paper cake tin fasten the outside rim.
• Weight of cheese : a large bowl put the cheese, flour or pudding, add condensed milk, egg, lime juice and flavor. Stir with a spoon or blend until smooth. The cheese pour into springform pan and transfer to preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes until the mixture is almost the entire zastygnięta (a little longer, about 35 minutes if cheese was thin and slightly thinner). Remove the cheesecake and spread on the cream mixed with powdered sugar. Insert back into the oven and bake for 10 – 15 minutes at the same temperature. Remove cheesecake and cool. If we do not make mousse, cheesecake, after cooling, take off the rim of the springform pan and put it in the fridge. Mousse cheesecake taught at cooled down.
• Chocolate Mousse: Pour into a metal bowl portion (50 g) sugar, add the 6 egg yolks and cream. Place bowl in a pan of gently simmering water (about 1 – 2 cups). Stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is warm or until it thickens and begins to stick to the spoon. In the middle of heated add the cocoa powder ( preferably through a sieve to avoid lumps grew, despite the lumps if formed, may transfer the whole lot through a sieve ). Remove the bowl from the pot and immediately add the cubed butter and chocolate, broken into cubes (careful that the bowl does not get into the water). Stir until ingredients are melted and unite with each other.
• Separately, beat the sugar with the rest of the protein stiff: First Whip same protein without the sugar mixer on low speed then increase the mixer speed Whip until the foam is rigid. Gradually add the sugar, whisking all the time. After adding sugar Whip for 2 – 3 minutes to foam was glistening and shiny. proteins combine with chocolate mass (preferably add to the mousse foam in 3 parts), stirring very gently with a spoon.
• Put mousse on cheesecake and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight. When stiff enough trim mousse cheesecake with a knife around the sides of the springform pan and remove the rim. Put into the refrigerator to further solidify. The cheesecake is no longer in the refrigerator, this is better Do not forget to remove the rim, to cheesecake was free to “breathe”. cheesecake you can sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve with fruit in the flood.