3 Firm Avocados
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (If using the frying method)
1/2 Cup Oat Flour (Or – Almond Meal) *See instructions below.
Salt and Pepper
1. First, cut avocados in half removing the pit. Continue to slice avocado into “fry-sized” wedges.
2. In one bowl add 1/2 cup of oat flour or almond meal.
3. In a separate bowl place two eggs and beat until blended.
4. Add salt and pepper to the eggs as desired.
5. Take individual avocado slices and dip them in your eggs then directly into your flour. Make sure they are completely coated in the flour.
1. Heat cast-iron pan to medium-low (water should sizzle when sprinkled on the pan).
2. Add one tbsp of coconut oil to the pan and let melt.
3. Place avocado fries in the pan and let each side ‘brown.’
4. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
2. Place avocado fries on a parchment covered baking sheet evenly spaced.
3. Bake for 25 minutes (or until brown) flipping them once.
More in Snack