|Rate This Recipe:|
|Share This Recipe:||
This scrumptious garlic chicken recipe is sure to bring quite a smile to your table’s faces. Garlic chicken meal plans and baked chicken recipes tend to be popular among most chicken lovers, but this one surely flies the coop. With a nice addition of brown sugar, the flavor of this garlic chicken breast recipe not only sends wonders to the taste buds, but is quite easy to make!
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
More in Popular Recipes