Yield: 2-3 Servings
2/3 cup parmesan, grated
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 lb spaghetti
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 ounces pancetta, diced
1 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
cracked black pepper
basil leaves, roughly torn
1. Boil water in a large pot.
2. Add season and pasta with salt and begin stirring
2. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes, then drain
3. Gently toss with about 1 tspn extra virgin olive oil
3. Pour one teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil in large saute pan over and cook pancetta medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until 4. Drain grease and save 1 1/2 tablespoon of grease in the pan.
4. Reduce medium-low heat, add cooked pasta and toss
5. In small mixing bowl, begin whisking cream, egg, parmesan, and pepper.
6. Pour your cream mixture over pasta and toss until mixed and your sauce gets thick
7. Lightly season with salt and serve!
More in Italian