half of this pizza dough recipe right here
1 chicken breast, poached and shredded
1/3 cup (roughly) buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s)
1/2 cup (roughly) blue cheese crumbles
1 Tbs. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 3 x 6 mini loaf pan.
2. Roll the dough out super thin on a flour working surface. I had two leftover balls from the recipe, so I rolled them out separately. But you can do whatever. I DON’T EVEN CARE. I’m totally kidding. I care.
3. Using a knife or pizza cutter, trim the ends so you have a nice clean large square.
4. Brush the dough with the buffalo sauce.
5. Sprinkle the shredded chicken over the sauce.
6. Then sprinkle on that good crumbled blue cheese.
7. Then, carefully stack them on top of each other. Like maybe two or three at at time. Then transport them to the mini loaf pan where they’re side by side. Kelly had much better luck at making them nice and uniform. Mine look sad and pretty much suicidal.
8. Slide them into the oven for 15 minutes.
9. While they’re in the oven, melt your butter, add the minced garlic and mixeroo.
10. Pull the pan out, and brush the top with the garlic butter. Slide it back in for another 20 minutes.
11. Sprinkle some cilantro over the top and pull it apart, enjoy.
More in Popular Recipes