1 pound chicken tenders
1 cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce, divided
2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
2 large tortillas
1/4 cup cilantro, for garnish
1. Fork the chicken tenders all over with a fork. Toss them with 1/2 cup Frank’s buffalo sauce, cover and marinate in fridge for at least an hour.
2. Preheat grill over medium high. Arrange the tenders on the grates and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, about 10 minutes total. Remove from grill, cover and let rest 5 minutes.
3. Roughly slice the chicken and toss with the remaining Buffalo sauce.
4. Layer some cheese along half of your tortilla, followed by half the chicken, more cheese (blue and jack) and topped with cilantro.
5. Place back on the grill and using a heavy object (like a cast iron) flatten the quesadilla because there’s a lot of filling inside. Flip and continue to cook until the cheese melts, you get good grill marks and everything is heated through.
6. Remove from grill, slice and inhale.
More in Popular Recipes