1 cup Earth Balance (any variety)
1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1 Package Tempeh (any variety, we use Wild Rice or Three Grain)
1 cup Cucumber and/or Celery to cool down your mouth!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut tempeh into triangle shapes and arrange on cookie sheet. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
3. While tempeh is baking, combine Earth Balance and Hot Sauce in a pot on low heat.
4. When tempeh is finished baking, drop the triangles into the melted concoction and let them soak up the spicy goodness!
5. Arrange on a plate with cucumbers and celery, or over a bed of lettuce to create a salad! We’ve even stuffed these babies into a baguette with avocado for a tasty sandwich!
More in Appetizer