Yield: 4 Servings
4 whole bone-in, skinless chicken breasts (about 10 oz each)
1 1/2 cups buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place chicken in a shallow baking pan and pour buttermilk on top; turn once or twice to coat.
2. Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours, turning chicken once or twice. Heat oven to 400°.
3. Pulse saltines into coarse crumbs in a food processor. Combine crumbs with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
4. Remove chicken from buttermilk and let excess drip off.
5. Coat chicken in seasoned crumbs; place on a rack set in a wide, shallow baking pan. Bake until crispy and internal temperature reaches 165°, 50 to 60 minutes.
More in Popular Recipes