1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. cream sugars and butter in the stand of a mixing bowl until light and fluffy. add egg and vanilla and mix until evenly combined.
3. add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to mixing bowl and combine.
4. add chocolate chips and stir by hand until evenly distributed.
5. drop cookies six to a sheet and baking for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown, rotating halfway through.
6. let cookies rest for 2-3 minutes on baking sheet before carefully transferring to wire rack.
More in Pastries