Graham crackers, crumbled
1 cup peanut butter
1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 (8 ounce) tub of whipped topping
1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk
1. Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
Mix together until combined into a thick muddy mess (this is how Justin described it… and he would know because he kept sneaking spoonfuls).
2. Stir in the whipped topping. You can save a little to use on top (I saved around a cup of whipped topping to use as garnish) but Justin says it’s better all mixed in.
3. In a separate bowl add the milk and chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals stirring after each cycle until it’s melted. Mine is usually melted and ready to go after 3 cycles (1 minute 30 seconds).
4. It’s time to assemble! You can use a pie plate, large bowl, glass pan, small bowls, etc. I used 4 stemless glasses to match my banana pudding. Start with a layer of crumbled graham crackers.
5. Then add some of the peanut butter mixture
6. Then chocolate ganache + some whipped topping (if you want) + keep going with the crumbled graham crackers, peanut butter mixture and chocolate ganache until you run out of the peanut butter filling.
7. Top with whipped topping and a graham cracker (I think crumbled peanut butter cups would look yummy on top) and you’re done! Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
More in Dessert