Yield: 8 Servings
2 c whole wheat pastry flour
1 c pecans, chopped
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 and 1/4 c low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 Tbsp canola oil
1 tsp freshly grated orange zest
2/3 c dried sweetened cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a 9″ round baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the flour, pecans, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together the yogurt, oil, and orange zest in a small bowl.
4. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the yogurt mixture and cranberries. Stir just until blended.
5. Press into the prepared pan. Score the dough with a knife to form 8 triangles. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More in Flat Belly Diet