1 Box (16 oz) Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
1 pound lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sliced pepperoni
16 ounces pizza sauce or pasta sauce
1/2 cup water
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Spray a Large Crockpot (6qt or larger) with non-stick spray
2. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef or chicken or turkey with the onion, garlic, pepperoni and green bell pepper. Drain any excess fat.
3. Rinse pasta and place in the crockpot with drained ground meat mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1/2 cup water over noodle mix.
4. Top with shredded mozzarella.
5. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (no not lift the lid).
More in Popular Recipes