|Rate This Recipe:|
|Share This Recipe:||
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375. While your oven is preheating, thaw your chicken.
2. put a layer of foil on your deep pan. Next, cut foil to wrap each chicken breast in.
3. Place the first chicken breast on one of the squares you just cut. Fold up on the sides, like a box. Rub your salt, pepper, and garlic powder ont the breast.
4. Next, layer the breast with bbq sauce. Put a small amount of butter on top as well.
5. Fold the top of the foil over the chicken so the breast is completely covered.
6. Repeat these steps for each breast.
7. Once your breasts are seasoned, place in pan and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Make sure to cut the chicken in the middle to make sure it is done before you serve it. It should be white, do not serve if the center is pink.
9. Throw some green beans and mashed potatoes with it and you have an easy meal for you and your loved ones.
More in Entree