Yield: 2 Servings
1 baguette, sliced in half with ends removed and lightly toasted
2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
handful of mixed greens
1/2 avocado, pitted, skinned and thinly sliced
3 hard boiled eggs, shelled and sliced
salt and pepper to taste
red onions, thinly sliced
gherkins, thinly sliced
1. Spread your mayonnaise on both halves of the baguette
2. Add your avocado, mixed greens, and hard boiled eggs.
3. Season the sandwich with pepper or salt or both.
4. Add red onions to the eggs, and then the micro greens and the gherkins.
5. Add the baguette tops to your delicious sandwiches and serve
More in Breakfast