1 pt. container strawberries
1 pt. container blueberries
1 bunch (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seedless grapes (green, red or a mixture of both)
1/4 cup honey
juice from 2 limes (about 2-3 tablespoons)
1. Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
2. Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
3. Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
4. Remove grapes from stems.
5. Gently combine all three in a large bowl or aluminum tray. Set aside.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
More in Popular Recipes