Peanut Butter & Jelly
1. This sandwich works well with peanut butter & jelly because the jelly shows through the eyes and nose holes and looks cool and creepy, but feel free to substitute whatever kind of filling you want.
2. Spread fillings on bottom slice of bread, set aside.
3. Cut eyes and nose holes in top piece of bread (eyes: I used a bottle cap. nose: you could use a heart shaped cutter, but I used a skewer to poke holes in the shape I wanted and then pushed the piece out of the bread). Cut teeth out with butter knife.
4. Use any little doodads in your kitchen to create decorative dots, flowers, and swirls. Google “sugar skulls” for tons of decoration inspiration!
5. Fill in the teeth with something to make them show up (I used pumpkin seeds turned sideways).
Garnish plate with marshmallow dots.
More in Breakfast