There are a lot of chicken breast recipes that people are crazy about. Many people tend to choose chicken meal dishes for their daily diet. Chicken parm, Alice Springs chicken and honey mustard pretzel chicken are the most popular dishes above all kinds of chicken breast recipes.
4 cups hard pretzels (like sourdough), coarsely crushed
1/2 cup neutral tasting olive oil
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/3 cup honey (Iike clover or orange blossom)
1/4 cup bottled water
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper
1 + 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F. Set a wire rack (like an oven-safe cookie rack) over a large rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a food processor pulse the pretzels until coarsely ground (small crumbs with some small pretzel pieces) then add them to a large, shallow bowl. Wipe the crumbs out of the food processor.
3. Add the oil, mustard, honey, water and vinegar to the food processor and pulse until smooth.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the flavor to suit your own tastes by adding more mustard or honey.
5. Pour half of the dressing into a large shallow bowl and add the chicken breasts. Turn to coat them evenly then dredge them in the pretzel crumbs using your hand to pat them on if needed.
6. Set them on the wire rack and bake 20 – 25 minutes or until cooked through (internal temperature 165 – 174 degrees F.).
7. Let the chicken sit 5 minutes before serving with the remaining honey mustard dressing.
More in American