500g of shrimps and prawns
250g Swiss chard
500g pork fillet, cut into strips
cornstarch for breading pork
700ml fish stock
a knob of butter
extra virgin olive oil
a hot pepper
1 white onion
three cloves of garlic
zest of half arzncia
two tablespoons of lime or lemon
a spoon full of mustard
mix of spices (a teaspoon of each: curry, paprika, pepper, ginger, nutmeg, three crushed cumin seeds, white and black pepper)
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 g of saffron
salt to taste
1. In a pan fry the chopped onion and chili pepper seeded.
2. Add the strips of pork floured and scalded as soon as they add the hot milk.
3. Cook for about half an hour.
4. Remove the strips from the milk and whisk well to the mixer.
5. Add the cream and mushrooms coarsely chopped Swiss chard.
6. Add the fish stock and the pork removed earlier.
7. Combine the spices, sugar and lemon juice or lime juice.
8. Add the orange zest and let it go for 10 minutes.
9. Combine first cuttlefish, shrimps and mussels then washed well and closed, cover with the lid and leave on high heat for 5 minutes.
10. Turn off and let stand. Serve with basmati rice.
More in Popular Recipes