Yield: Serves 12
16 oz cream cheese
1 C Splenda (NOT sugar blend but granular)
2 t vanilla
4 T lemon juice
3 T sour cream
1. Preheat oven at 325. Prepare 12 cup muffin pan.
2. With a mixer, beat the cream cheese until there are no more lumps. Slowly add the Splenda, incorporating both ingredients well.
3. Add vanilla, lemon juice and sour cream. Blend but make sure not to over mix.
4. Add eggs one at a time, gently mixing after each one.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. I used an ice cream scooper to divide them equally.
6. Bake at 325 for 12 to 15 minutes depending on your oven. Check at 12 minutes and the tops should be set but not hard. I actually like to underbake this because the center has that ooey gooey cream cheesy filling that I love.
7. Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours. This is best eaten cold.
More in Snack