|Rate This Recipe:|
|Share This Recipe:||
1 cup of Butter (I use unsalted)
1/2 cup of Cocoa
2 cups of Flour
2 cups of Sugar
4 teaspoons of Vanilla
1 cup of Chopped Nuts (optional)
1/4 cup of softened Butter
1/4 cup of canned Milk (regular milk is fine)
1/4 cup of Cocoa
3 cups of Powdered Sugar
Dash of Salt
1. Melt the Butter in the microwave and put into my mixing bowl, then I add cocoa and mix together until smooth.
2. Add flour, and sugar. Beat together and then add eggs, vanilla, and nuts. Mix until combined. Do not over stir.
3. Pour into greased, floured 9×13 baking pan*.
* An additional part of this recipe said that if you want to double the recipe, use a large baking sheet.
4. Additional Note * This batter will not be runny like a cake mix. You might have to spread it out over your pan with a rubber spatula.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes @350 F or until done. I would check at it at 20 minutes.
6. Wait only about 10 minutes to frost brownies. Frost them while they are warm (not hot).
7. Mix all together and frost as desired.
More in Popular Recipes