Yield: 2 people
1 scallion, diced
1 ripped avocado, finely chopped
3 tablespoon grapeseed oil
0.5 bls steak, marinated
2 cups of rice, cooked
For the marinated sauce
1 cup soy sauce
2 cups of water
dash of black pepper
1 single pack of sweet n’ low (or 2 teaspoons sugar)
1 teaspoon garlic seasoning
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Chop the steak and marinated overnight. Cook the rice beforehand.
2. Put the scallion and the grapeseed oil into a frying pan. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
3. Throw the chopped steak into the same frying pan with the scallion and oil for another 3 minutes.
4. Put the avocado and the extra 1 tablespoon soy sauce into the frying pan. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. In another frying pan, cook the 2 eggs, sunny side-up style.
6. Serve with cooked rice.
More in Entree