1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
4 oz. Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 325. Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg until well blended.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Remove and roll mixture into 18 balls.
4. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
5. Flatten each ball by using a fork to make a criss-cross pattern.
6. Bake 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet and then cool completely on a wire rack.
8. Melt chocolate.
9Dip one end of cookie into melted chocolate and then dip into chopped peanuts. Repeat with other side.
Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
More in Dessert