2 cups of almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
2 heaping tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 oz semi-sweet chocolate baking bar
1 oz bittersweet (60%) chocolate baking bar
2 heaping tbsp freshly brewed coffee
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
crushed peppermint starlight mints
mini candy canes
dusting of cocoa powder
1. Heat milk in a saucepan on medium to low.
2. Once milk begin warming up, add cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
3. Throw in semi & bitter sweet chocolate bar and whisk till chocolate melts.
4. Add coffee and cinnamon powder, whisk to avoid milk from scalding.
5. Remove hot chocolate from heat to cool off for a few minutes.
6. Serve hot chocolate with toppings as suggested or to your hearts desire.
7. Sip and enjoy with your loved ones.
More in American