1 package Peppermint (or cool mint) Oreo Cookies
1 package Vanilla CandiQuik Coating
1. Insert a lollipop stick into the Oreo cookie. *Tip: Use the un-broken oreos and push the lolliop stick in slowly until it is just below the top of the cookie.
2. Melt the Vanilla CandiQuik according to the package directions.
3. Holding by the stick, dip your cookie in the CANDIQUIK, completely covering all sides. If you are dipping in the tray, use a spoon to pour the coating over the top of the cookie. Let the excess coating drip off.
4. Place on wax or parchment paper to set.
5. Once the coating is completely dry, use a plastic ziploc bag (or piping bag) to pipe a spiral swirl on the cookie. Sprinkle immediately with red sugar decors.
More in Dessert