10-12 cupsbuttered popcorn
16 ozWhite chocolate
3 tbspCanola Oil
pink food coloring
1. melt chocolate with oil in a double-boiler, fondue pot, or small pan over a medium-sized pan of boiling water.
2. In small batches, drizzle chocolate over popcorn and loosely toss with big spoons or hands, then transfer to a platter.
3. Once all the popcorn is on the platter, the chocolate will begin to dry and form the mold that was made with the popcorn while it was still melted. Take half of the remaining melted chocolate on a spoon and drizzle over the top of the popcorn using swift motion.
4. Add a few drops of food coloring to the remaining melted chocolate; if it begins to harden, add more oil.
5. Drizzle pink chocolate over the top using the same motion. Let dry.
More in Snack