|Rate This Recipe:|
|Share This Recipe:||
Yield: makes 4 dozen cookies
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 package Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap Hershey Kisses and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Gradually add to butter mixture. Mix until just combined.
4. Place rounded tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey Kiss into the center of the cookie. Move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Incoming search terms:
- pumpkin spice kiss cookies
- recipe pumpkin kiss with cake mix cookies
- pumpkin spice kiss cookie recipe
- PUMPKIN SPICE HERSHEY KISS RECIPE
- pumpkin spice hershey kiss cookies
- pumpkin spice cookies hershey kisses
- pumpkin kiss recipes
- Pumpkin kiss cookies
- pumpkin kiss cookie recipe
More in Snack