4 salmon steaks, at room temp.
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
3/4 cup (180 ml) good balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
1. Heat a griddle to 375 F. Baste with oil.
2. In a smaller pan, heat vinegar, syrup, mustard and garlic. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for about 12 minutes. Set aside for a few minutes.
3. Sprinkle salmon steaks with olive oil and season with pepper and salt.
4. Cook salmon on heated griddle for about 4-5 minutes on each side. Let rest for 6-10 minutes.
5. Plate salmon and drizzle with glaze.
More in Popular Recipes