1 1/2 lbs. stew meat
1 (19 oz) can red enchilada sauce I use El Paso Mild brand
2 beef bullion cubes
refried beans either from a can or the recipe I provided you with
5-7 burrito size tortillas
1 cup shredded cheese more or less depend ending on personal preference
1. Put beef pieces into crock pot. Top with crushed bouillon cubes and enchilada sauce. Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is very tender.
2. When beef is done (very tender and flakes off when stirred), taste and add more salt, if desired.
3. Make sure beans are warmed through. You can use canned refried beans or the recipe I provided you with.
Smear about 2 heaping spoons worth of beans on to the center of each tortilla. Add about 1/2 cup of beef, give or take, and roll into a burrito.
4. Place burritos into a greased 9×13 baking pan until it fills the pan. Pour some of extra sauce over the tops of the burritos to smother them. Place cheese on top.
5. Broil until cheese becomes bubbly, approx. 2-4 minutes.
6. This recipe makes about 5-7 burritos depending on how big you make them.
More in Mexican