160 g spaghetti
80 g agretti or beards Brother
12 grams of walnuts
100 grams of goat cheese Mauri
3 slices of bacon
1. Clean agretti removing the toughest part of the roots. Rinse.
2. Boil a pot of water. Salt to a boil and add all agretti and pasta.
3. Meanwhile reduce the bacon into strips and coarsely chop the walnuts with a knife. Heat a non-stick pan and let toast bacon on high heat without adding fat.
4. In a separate pan put the goat cheese, add 5-6 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water and stir until the cheese has melted and will not be formed a cream.
5. Drain the pasta and agretti and pour it into the pan with the cheese. Sauté and serve on each plate completing the bacon crisp and chopped walnuts.
More in Popular Recipes