2 teaspoons honey, spread into a thin layer on a plate
1/4 cup kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
2 limes, juiced (plus extra lime wedges to garnish)
2 cups light Mexican beer
2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons hot sauce (preferably a more vinegar based hot sauce such as Tabasco)
1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
1/2 jalapeno, seeded and diced (optional)
freshly cracked black pepper
1. Dip the edges of the two glasses in honey.
2. Mix paprika, salt, and cayenne on a plate and stir with a fork.
3. Dip glasses into this salt mix and fill with some ice
4. Fill large shaker half-way with ice and remaining unused ingredients, without the jalapeno pepper
5. Shake until fully mixed.
6. Divide among the two glasses
7. Finish glasses with your black pepper, lime, and jalapenos
8. Serve and enjoy!
More in Drinks