1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
1 medium onion, chopped
10 ounces spinach, fresh
1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon table salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1. In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon oil; sauté onion until golden, 5 minutes.
2. Wilt spinach (steam spinach or heat damp spinach over medium heat in nonstick pan); stir in zest, feta, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Set aside.
4. Divide spinach mixture between chicken breasts.
5. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
6. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
7. In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat.
8. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
9. Remove toothpicks.
More in Entree