See More Granola Recipes
2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 cups brown rice crisp
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup sliced almonds
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1 cup raisins
1. Place two oven racks on the top and bottom 1/3 of the oven.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°.
3. Set aside two baking sheets with sides lined with a silpat liner, parchment paper or aluminum foil.
4. In a large bowl, combine both oats, brown rice crisp and pumpkin pie spice.
In a separate bowl, combine the canned pumpkin, honey, brown sugar, canola oil and vanilla extract.
5. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
6. Pour the granola on the baking sheets, splitting evenly between the two baking sheets.
With a silicone spatula (or any other flat tool), push down the granola to make a compact, flat and even layer of granola.
7. Place the baking sheets in the oven for 20 minutes (one on the top, one on the bottom).
8. While that is in the oven, chop your nuts and combine them in a bowl and set aside.
9. With a large spatula flip over the granola, cut the larger clumps in half and add the nuts to the baking sheet.
10. Bake for another 20 minutes stir around and break up any clumps that wouldn’t fit in one bite.
11. Bake for a final 20-30 minutes, until completely dry and golden brown.
12. Let the granola cool completely on the baking sheets.
13. Once cool, add in the raisins.
14. Store in airtight containers and enjoy!