250 g of butter
200 g of caster sugar
Finely grated zest of 2 lemons untreated
315 g of white yogurt
50 ml lemon juice
220 g flour 00
80 g of potato starch
10 g of yeast
For the syrup
75 ml of water
75 ml of lemon juice
peel of 1 lemon
100 g of sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C and a mold fluted butters from ciambellone wide and 24 cm deep at least 10.
2. Fitted with electric whisk the butter with the sugar and the lemon rind until it becomes soft and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mounts until they are incorporated.
4. Add half the yogurt and half the lemon juice, then gently incorporates half the flour sifted with the flour and baking powder. Add the rest of the yogurt and lemon juice and finish with the remaining flour.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a hot oven for about 50 minutes, until it is golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
6. Leave to cool Ciambellione for 10 minutes in the mold, then capovolgilo on a grid.
7. In the meantime prepare the syrup: boil in a saucepan the water, lemon juice, sugar and lemon zest thinly sliced for about 5 minutes, until it becomes the consistency of a syrup.
8. Pour the syrup over the cake, sprinkle with the lemon zest and let cool before serving.