For the longest time, I always want to have flawless looking abs. However, the brutal truth is abs are made in the kitchen. Plus, as a female, there are way more taboo of food for building your abs than men. For example, iced water is one of them. It seems so harmless of iced water when you heard it at the first time. In fact, all kinds of frozen foods are bad for tightening your stomach. The coldness is hard to break down in female’s system. In this case, in order to have the perfect looking abs is not only consistent exercising, but also depends on what you eat as well.
1. Oats with Cinnamon – Oats are a great start to your day. However, if you have Arginine food allergy, you have to be careful of the amount of oats that you are taking. Oats will help fill you up while the cinnamon has natural thermionic properties which may increase your metabolism.
You may also like the recipe: 6 Flavor Varieties of Refrigerator Oatmeal
2. Grapefruit – Grapefruit helps lower insulin levels which promotes weight loss and fast metabolism. However, don’t try to starve yourself by taking grapefruit only. Any kind of extreme diet is not going to bring any benefit to your health.
3. Red Peppers – Peppers contain Capsaicin which can help with burning stubborn fat.
You may also like the recipe: Mexican Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa & Black Beans
4. Almonds – Almonds are a great source of protein to help keep you full and keep your metabolism kicking. But again, just like oats, if you have the history of arginine food allergy, you have to be careful of the amount that you are taking.
You may also like the recipe: Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds
5. Salmon – Salmon is loaded with Omega 3. Fatty Acids which is beneficial for fat loss.
You may also like the recipe: Toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon
6. Avocado – While avocados are considered a fat, they are a healthy fat. Your body needs healthy fats to use as energy to promote fat burn.
You may also like the recipe: Quinoa Salad with Asparagus, Peas, Avocado & Lemon Basil Dressing
7. Blueberries – While Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, they are also tasty, low in sugar and great for a healthy low calorie snack.
You may also like the recipe: Flat-Belly Smoothie
8. Green Tea – Natural caffeine can help speed up the metabolism and keep you energized to burn more calories throughout the day.
You may also like the recipe: Green tea Frappuccino
9. Chicken – Chicken is a great source of lean protein. By placing more protein in your diet you can lower the amount of carbohydrates you take in while promoting weight loss.
You may also like the recipe: Lemon Chicken
10. Sweet Potato – Sweet potatoes are great for keeping your blood sugar levels stable, lower cholesterol, while promoting a better, faster metabolism.
You may also like those recipes: Sweet Potato Soup, Guaranteed Crispy Sweet Potato Fries & Sriracha Dip
Incoming search terms:
More in Weight Watchers